Aon Recruitment 2024 Hiring Freshers for Business Analyst | Apply Now
About Aon Recruitment 2024:
Are you a recent graduate looking to embark on a promising career journey in the field of business analysis? Aon is offering an incredible opportunity to join their 2024 Freshers Recruitment program as a Business Analyst.
Aon is a global professional services firm that specializes in risk management, insurance, and human resource consulting. With a presence in over 120 countries, Aon is a trusted advisor to organizations worldwide, providing insights and solutions to help them navigate the complexities of business.
Company Name: Aon plc
Company Website: Aon
Wikipedia: Aon Wiki
Position: Business Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Agile PM tools such as JIRA
- Experience in P&C Insurance industry a plus
- Ability to analyze and interpret data; Confident and self-driven individual; has Can-Do attitude; Ability to work in teams and do multi-tasking; ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 0 – 3 years’ experience of requirements management tools e.g. Auzure DevOps, Jira
- Analysis and specification of client requirements
- Accurate documentation of requirements and input to solution design
- Produce clear, unambiguous, and grammatically correct documentation, often under time pressure.
- Fact finding, facilitation and brainstorming to get to a complete set of requirements.
- Capturing requirements in a logical manner as input to the IT development teams
- An understanding of the core product sets and functional capabilities.
- Knowledge of systems development life cycles such as Agile and waterfall
- Experience of data analysis and process development methods
- Negotiating with clients regarding alternative options or approaches to meet their requirements.
- Monitor change control from a scope, cost, and quality perspective.
- Contribute to project debrief and lessons learned sessions.
- Provision of reports on project progress to the Partners and management team as required.
- Influence other analytical resources to adopt common standards of requirements analysis.
- Awareness of change management and implementation challenges associated with implementation.
- Business Analyst with significant experience working in professional services environments on large projects for high profile clients, have experience with client-facing software implementation and / or actuarial model delivery projects, for instance being able to challenge developers and testers on solution options appropriateness (e.g., SQL database design and build, web-based user interface design and build, actuarial software design and build etc.).
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Aon Recruitment 2024 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the Aon Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Access Aon HR Round Interview Questions Here: Link
Create an Impressive Resume for Aon Shortlisting: Link
Take the Aon Mock Test Featuring Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Link
Learn About the Aon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Job Opportunities for Recent Graduates and Seasoned Professionals: Link
Discover Overseas Career Opportunities for Both Experienced Professionals and Freshers: Link
Men’s and Women’s Wellness, Grooming, Relationship Advice, Health and Fitness Guidance: Link
Access Interview Questions, Professional Guidance, Resume Crafting Insights, and Recruitment Courses: Link
Explore Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux Distribution Releases, Security Updates & Tech Tutorials: Link