ANZ Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers as Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
ANZ Careers 2021: The Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, commonly called ANZ, is an Australian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is the second largest bank by assets and third largest bank by market capitalisation in Australia.
Company: Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
Wikipedia: ANZ Wiki
Job Profile: Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Candidate with 0 to 3 years of experience
- Should be flexible working in any shifts
- Candidate having experience of Mortgage Process/banking Operations is an added advantage
- Any Graduate with Financial Accounting Background
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Experience in handling complex files & Escalations, people; Provide a outstanding customer service and quick turnaround time
Desired Experience Profile:
- Customer Focus
- Change Leadership
- Influence and Persuasion
- Understanding the Business
- Strives to improve business performance
- Written and oral communication
- Work completed within Banks set policies, procedures and standards and able to apply business knowledge in daily work.
- Monitors progress on outstanding matters
- Gain understanding of customer queries/concerns by gathering necessary information. Research customer requests by gathering all relevant information/data, ensuring all available avenues and sources of information are investigated.
- Recognise issues requiring escalation and act accordingly.
- Develop sound relationships with ANZ customers & ANZ staff by maintaining two-way communication.
- Handle queries from ANZ customers & staff. Provide continuing liaison with customers through to final resolution. Answer all emails and calls in a professional manner.
- Contact customer to keep them informed in accordance with current processes.
- Process items/events with timeliness and accuracy.
- Work Allocation and Prioritising and distributing initial work received to various team members
- Staff communications, staff meetings rostering and work distribution
- Resolve and/or escalate complex matters to the Manager in a timely manner
- Focus on continuous improvement of the process
- Be a back-up for the Production Lead and assist in the following activities:
- Dealing with production related issues raised by staff
- Accurate & timely reporting of work results to the Team Leader on a daily basis.
- Process Skills and Cross Skilling
- Attendance & Unscheduled leaves
- Adhering to and living ANZ Values
- Adhering to Standard Code of Conduct
Apply Link: Click here
ANZ Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of ANZ: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In ANZ: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here