Ansys Careers Hiring Freshers As Software Developers For BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech
ANSYS Careers Hiring Freshers As Software Developers: Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,900 professionals, and many of them are engineers expert in fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization. Our staff includes more master’s and Ph.D.-level engineers than any other simulation provider. ANSYS is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class technology, all so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products.
Company Name : ANSYS
Wikipedia: ANSYS Wiki
Job Profile : Software Developer 1
Work Location: Noida, Bangalore
Batch : 2020 Passing Out
JOB SUMMARY for ANSYS Hiring Freshers As Software Developers: This engineer will join the Research and Development team that creates state of the art software for semiconductor analysis.
Innovation in semiconductor design and manufacturing enables smaller device architectures with higher performance and energy efficiency for powering the smart product revolution. The physics associated with shrinking geometries, especially in the emerging 3-D IC, FinFET and stacked-die architectures, bring out design challenges related to power and reliability, affecting design closure. ANSYS simulation and modeling tools offer the sign-off accuracy and performance needed to ensure proper timing and power noise integrity and reliability of even the most complex ICs, taking into account electromigration, thermal effects and electrostatic discharge phenomenon.
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
RESPONSIBILITIES for ANSYS Careers Freshers As Software Developers
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS for ANSYS Careers Freshers As Software Developers
- B.E./B Tech degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related field
- Experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for ANSYS Careers Freshers As Software Developers
- Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Successful large-scale commercial software development
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
- Transistor-level simulation or analysisGUI development for physical design or analysis tools
Apply Before the link Expires for ANSYS Hiring Freshers As Software Developers
Apply Link- Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Bookmyshow Movie Tickets Discounts, Sports & Cinemas at City Your City: Click here