Ameriprise Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring as Freshers for Process Trainee of Any Degree Graduates
Ameriprise Careers: Ameriprise Financial, Inc. is an American diversified financial services company. Ameriprise Financial engages in business through its subsidiaries, providing financial planning, products and services, including wealth management, asset management, insurance, annuities, and estate planning
Company Name: Ameriprise Financial Inc.
Company Website: Ameriprise Financial Inc.
Wikipedia: Ameriprise Wiki
Position: Process Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Exp Needed: Freshers
Passout Batch: 2019/2020
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications of Ameriprise Careers:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BCA/M.E/M.TECH graduates only
- Batch: 2019/2020 passed out
- Candidates with knowledge of one or more databases such as Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, IBM DB2 and MySQL
- Experience with at least one of the following development environments/languages: Java / J2EE, C/C++, Python or PL/SQL.
- Willing to learn new technologies and processes in Cyber Security.
Possesses complex problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of web Application, cyber security, data structures, TCP/IP, SDLC etc.
- Familiarity with: major operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Unix
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse / NetBeans and SQL Developer
Job Description of Ameriprise Careers:
- Provide timely and effective operational support for the firm’s information security tools, processes and practices in the Identity space.
- Use standard technology monitoring tools to monitor assigned environments and/or technical assets and identify/detect behavior outside of established standards.
- Escalate key security issues to the appropriate team to be addressed. Assist with security assurance testing activities.
- Assist with the research, development, continuous improvement and implementation of identity policies, procedures, standards and processes based on compliance requirements and industry best practices.
- Document the identity governance requirements, processes and procedures.
- Enforce information security and identity policies and procedures by reviewing violation reports, investigating possible exceptions and documenting controls.
Responsibilities of Ameriprise Careers:
- Maintain and develop knowledge of identity & access management trends, new identity technologies and best practices.
- Conduct security and industry specific research to keep self and the firm abreast of the latest security issues and regulatory developments that may impact existing policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in information security education, training and awareness activities for technology and business teams
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Ameriprise : Click here
HR Interview Questions of Ameriprise: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Ameriprise: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here