Are you ready to kick-start your career with one of the world’s leading financial services companies? American Express is looking for fresh talent to join their team as Analysts in 2023. This is your chance to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, where you’ll have opportunities for growth and development. Don’t miss out on this exciting career opportunity – apply to American Express now and be part of a company that’s been a symbol of trust and excellence for generations.
About American Express:
American Express is a globally recognized financial services company that has been providing customers with financial solutions for over 170 years. With a strong focus on customer service and innovation, American Express has become a trusted partner for millions of individuals and businesses worldwide. The company offers a wide range of products and services, including credit cards, charge cards, travel services, and more.
Company Name: American Express
Website: American Express
Wikipedia: American Express Wiki
Job Profile: Client Support Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- MBA, Master’s Degree In Machine Learning, Computer Science, Statistics Or Related Fields From Top Tier Institute
- Hands-on model development or validation experience.
- Strong Analytical and Relationship and project management skills for driving validation initiatives.
- Experience in applying advanced statistical and/or quantitative techniques to solve business problems is preferred.
- Good Verbal, Written, Interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment. • Willingness to Collaborate with Cross-Functional teams to drive validation and Project Execution.
- Effectively communicating complex Analytical results to Business Partners and Senior Management.
- Flexibility and Adaptability to Work Within tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Experience with at least one of the data manipulation tools such as Python, R, JAVA, is a must have.
- Gen AI/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence, Expertise in Coding, Supervised and Unsupervised Techniques – active learning, transfer learning, neural models, decision trees, reinforcement learning, graphical models, Gaussian processes, Bayesian models, map reduce techniques, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, Deep Learning, Text Mining Algorithms.
- The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and controls model risk, specifically associated to the next generation Gen AI (Large Language Models). This role will elevate model excellence, strengthen long term shareholder value, and adapt to the changing landscape of both model development innovation, external environment and heightened regulatory expectations.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Conduct independent oversight of enterprise-wide models with a focus on Gen AI (Large Language Models) and Machine Learning based models for marketing, credit, fraud or other business/ risk types.
- Conduct gap assessments and establish robust framework to strengthen model risk controls and meet heightened regulatory standards
- Conduct AI/MLresearch to explore opportunities to elevate model excellence and drive business impact
- Communicating results to partners, senior leadership and various model committees
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for American Express Recruitment 2023 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the American Express Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Get insights into American Express Interview Questions: Link
Craft a standout resume for American Express shortlisting: Link
American Express Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click Here
Understand American Express Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Global Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers Abroad: Link
TCS NQT 2023 Careers: Graduate Trainee Hiring: Link
PwC Internships 2023: Opportunities in Zurich, Switzerland: Link
Top Skills to Master for a Career as a Data Scientist: Link