American Express Careers Freshers Recruitment For Gurgaon Location
American Express Careers: American Express heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
Company Name: American Express
Website: American Express
Wikipedia: American Express Wiki
Work Location : Gurgaon
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019 passing out
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Responsibilites of American Express Careers :
- Devise, design & develop cutting edge, customized machine learning algorithms
- Leverage the power of closed loop through Amex network to make offer targeting more intelligent and relevant
- Innovate with a focus on developing newer and better approaches using big data & machine learning solution
- Stay current in their field and up to date with the latest data science, machine learning, business statistics, algorithms and data mining practices
- Understand and have a passion for trends in digital marketing, social, location and mobile based marketing efforts
Critical Factors to Success:
- Build cutting edge and customized Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence algorithms to enhance modeling accuracy and efficiency
- Innovate modeling techniques and variable creation to solve business problems
- Support analytics across the lifecycle from pre-sales to attrition
- Knowledge and experience of statistical and analytical techniques is preferred. Competency in standard data mining and advanced deep learning techniques is also desirable e.g. Decision trees and Neural Networks
- Exposure to analysis / modeling of digital data is a plus.
- Practical coding experience with statistical analysis programming languages such as SQL, HIVE , Python and Pysprak. Knowledge/Exposure to Big data is again a plus.
- Prior experience in online commerce analytics/marketing is preferred.
- Bachelor’s in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering with relevant experience of 0-3 years
- Post Graduate in Statistics/Mathematics/Economics/ Engineering/Management
Apply Link : Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 8 Packing Travel Tips You’ve Probably Never Heard of: Click here
Also Read:9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here