American Express Career 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Intern of Any Degree Graduates
American Express Career 2020: American Express heritage was built on service and has been sustained by innovation. Through our evolution from an express mail business in 1850, to one of the world’s largest card issuers by purchasing volume and a digital innovator, we’ve never been afraid to explore new possibilities and embrace the changing marketplace.
Company Name: American Express
Website: American Express
Wikipedia: American Express Wiki
Work Location: Gurgaon
Job Profile: Intern
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2019/2020/2021
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility of American Express Career 2020:
- Available for full time 6 months (in-office) internship from academic programs in top institutes
- Experience of solving practical problems by developing novel techniques pertaining to above areas.
- Strong programming and coding experience in languages such as R, Python, C, C++, Java; experience on deep learning platforms such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc. is desirable
- Prior demonstrated experience of conducting scientific research such as papers in reputed conferences and journals will be given preference.
- The team is working on challenging research problems with real life relevance pertaining to progress the state of the art in science and develop products to solve business problems for American Express.
- The team has proven credentials of publications in top-tier international conferences and journals as well as has been regular active attendees in these venues.
- The selected students will get to work with an exceptional research and development team on various scientific and real-life problems ranging from exploratory work to prototyping to product development.
- Multiple positions are available in all areas of R&D in Artificial Intelligence including but not limited to Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Unsupervised and Supervised Techniques, Boosting Techniques, Active Learning, Transfer Learning, Reinforcement
- Learning, Graphical Models, Natural Language Processing (understanding and generation), Document Analysis and Text Mining, Automatic Question Answering, Dialog Systems and Speech Technologies, Neural and word embedding techniques, Web and Social Media Analytics.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of American Express: Click here
HR Interview Questions of American Express: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In American Express: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here