Amdocs W-Code Clan 2.0 Prize Challenge by Amdocs For 90,000 Rs
Amdocs W-Code Clan 2.0: Amdocs is a leading software and service provider to communications and media companies of all sizes, accelerating the industries dynamic and contineous digital transformation. With a rich set of innovative solutions, long-term business relationships with 350 communications and media providers, and technology and distribution ties to 600 content creators, Amdocs delivers business improvements to drive growth. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.9 billion in fiscal 2017.
- Amdocs welcomes all who identify as a woman to participate in its second series of Wcode Clan 2.0.
- The main goal of this online Codethon is to bring future female innovators and engineers from interdisciplinary backgrounds to ideate and build inventive yet practical technological solutions for the problem statements shared.
- So if you hold 0-6 years of experience, excited about coding and passionate about using technology to develop solutions to real-world problems, this is your chance!
Prizes of Amdocs W-Code Clan 2.0:
- 1st Prize: 50,000/- INR
- 2nd Prize: 25,000/- INR
- 3rd Prize: 15,000/- INR
Register Here for the WCode Clan 2.0 and get a chance to add a feather to your cap and create real-world impact!
FAQ For Amdocs W-Code Clan 2.0:
1. Are there specific instructions provided before I attempt the question?
Yes, an instruction page will appear before you begin to attempt the question. Please read the instructions carefully before continuing with the question.
2. Will I see my score immediately?
Yes, once you submit the code; you will see the score on the result page.
3. Can I get to see which of my test cases were incorrect in the TechGig coding contest?
We do not disclose the detailed results of the challenge. Only the marks you accumulate in each question are shared
4. My code runs perfectly on local system but it is giving error on TechGig platform. Why?
Please use given input/output types, functions as asked in the Coding problem description. Also follow the input/output specification and check the variable type to ensure that your code run fine on our platform.
5. I was attempting a coding problem and was about to submit but the timer got over. Can I get time extension to submit my code?
No additional time will be provided. Every coding question has a stipulated time in which you have to complete and submit your solution.
6. I was attempting a coding problem, but due to some unavoidable reason, I have to close the system/browser. Can I come back later and complete the coding problem?
Yes, you can come back later and re-attempt the problem. The timer will continue from the time where you have left. Your attempt will be deducted only if you submit your code or if the timer gets over.
7. I was attempting a coding problem, but suddenly my system/browser crashed and I need to restart. When I logged in to TechGig and re-attempted my coding problem, I didn’t see the code which I had written so far before. Is there any way I can recover my lost code?
No, you need to restart from the scratch. We only save the solution on submission.
8. I cannot enter my full e-mail id in the login box, what should I do?
The login box accepts email id as long as 200 characters. If you continue to face an issue, then please clear your browser cache.
9. I have attempted a problem. Can I improve my score?
Yes, you can improve your score till you have attempts left in the question.
10. I have attempted a question in a level twice, which score of mine will be considered and added in the leader board?
The score which is highest in the contest will be considered and added in your leaderboard. Suppose you are participating in Easy category and you score 50 marks and 70 marks in your 2 available attempts. In this case 70 marks will be added to your final score in leader board.
11. Which languages are available?
12. What is a Compilation Log?
Any compilation error or warning will be displayed on compilation log.
13. What does default test case status matrix display?
|Input Values||Default arguments passed to function|
|Candidate Ouput||Output returned by function|
|Expected Output||Expected output returned by function|
|Time(sec)||Execution time taken by testcase|
|Status Details||Status description|
True – Testcase success
False – Testcase failure
CE – Compilation Error
RE – Runtime Error
TLE – Time Limit Exceeded
MLE – Memory Limit Exceeded
14. What are source code restrictions for a code?
Source code length is restricted to 25,000 bytes in a one file. Additional restrictions may be applicable depending on the question. Use of external libraries or files is prohibited.
15. What are Execution time restrictions for a code?
Execution time is restricted for each problem and for each test case separately. All test cases are tested on TechGig server either by hardware or compiler.
16. What are the Input/Output specifications of coding problems?
We use problem specific input/output specifications. These will be provided with problem statement.
17. How does TechGig engine determine whether the code is correct?
TechGig engine automatically tests your For each test case, the returned value from your function must match the expected output *exactly* in order to evaluate your marks.
18. How does the time limit work for test cases?
Your code must read, process, and output the result for all test cases within the specified time limit.
19. How does the total execution time work?
Your code is tested against different test cases. The execution time displayed is the total of the time spent for each test case except default test case. But your program is terminated if it exceeds the time limit mentioned in the problem while processing any test case. Total execution time sigma
20. How does the total memory consumed work?
Total memory consumed by the program is sum of the memory consumed by program in stack, data, heap, and bss.
21. Why do I get Time Limit Exceeded (TLE)?
We normally let your code run until it is finished (or the time limit is exceeded). Execution time limit is restricted for each problem and for each test case separately.
22. Why do I get NA in default test case status matrix?
If your code has some compile time error, you will get NA in the. default test case status matrix.
23. How is the environment? Will your environment support any language? Will you provide any IDE and DB for us to work on ideas?
You have to develop the entire software application on your local system and submit it on Techgig in tar/zip file format along with instructions to run the application and source code.
23. Winner declaration criteria?
Winner list may be different from “Leaderboard Final” list due to following reasons
- If any candidate is found having duplicate accounts for any kind of reasons then he/she will be disqualified even if the candidate scores highest marks.
- If two or more candidates are found to have same code then all of them will be disqualified. All the prizes related to any category will be delivered only after the completion of Contest.
- Prize winners will be chosen by TechGig/Sponsor, In all matters, the decision of the TechGig/Sponsor shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Prizes are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of TechGig/Sponsor and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
Registration Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Amdocs: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amdocs: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amdocs: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Why Remove China Apps taken down from Play store?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here