Amdocs Jobs 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate of Any Degree Graduates
Amdocs Jobs 2020: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Company Name: Amdocs, Inc.
Wikipedia: Amdocs Wiki
Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Best in Industry
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Must be B.E. / B.Tech. / M.Tech. (Computers / Information Technology / Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication) / MCA Full Time Graduates only.
- Percentage criteria – 60% & above throughout academics Full time course (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation & Post – Graduation).
- Year of passing highest degree – 2019 year only.
- Should not have had any “Year Down”/ Backlog during any course – 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation
- Good knowledge in Unix/Linux and SQL
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and development.
- Should not have attempted the Amdocs test in the past 1 year.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with design and develop new software applications
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Amdocs: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amdocs: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Amdocs:Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here