Amdocs Careers for Freshers 2021 Hiring for Analyst of Any Degree Graduate
Amdocs Careers for Freshers 2021: Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media, and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Company Name: Amdocs, Inc.
Wikipedia: Amdocs Wiki
Profile: Technical & Business Operations Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
All you need is:
- Recent graduates and/or equivalent experience.
- Experience with the ticket-handling system is an advantage.
- Documentation skills, excellent verbal, and written communication skills.
- Experience in using MS Office and end-user applications.
- Technical experience in related field; preference for computer sciences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Preference for computer sciences, technical diploma (India), or technical degree.
Why you will love this job:
- You will get to show off your fine-tuned skills for resolving issues and helping the end-user.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic, and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational environment for the global market leader in its field.
Job Description for Amdocs Careers for Freshers 2021:
- You will perform ticket analysis, service interruption analysis, triaging of issues, and follow-up with relevant teams for resolution.
- You will ensure that all required ticket information is available for further analysis (for example, a screenshot of the error and customer ID) and run methods and procedures to provide resolution to known/recurring issues.
- You will apply your skills to effectively use the existing knowledge base and documentation for quick-win and first-level resolution.
- You will perform queue management for assigning tickets to other teams, and follow up for timely resolution while keeping track of SLAs.
- You will ensure timely resolution or escalation within the agreed SLA. This includes creating a positive customer support experience and building strong relationships through understanding the problem, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
- You will update checklists for quality assurance and progress tracking, following standard operating procedures.
- You will ensure the seamless handover between shifts and monitor and publish the SLA achievement by keeping track of all KPIs.
- You will ensure crystal clear communication and documentation as a point of contact.
- You will perform validation, verification, and correction, wherever applicable, of artifacts of the system (reports, bills, event records, screens, and so on). You will report and properly document any errors that are detected.
- You will perform basic software system operations, using the online screen, running maps and jobs, basic configuration/installation, and taking backups.
- You will work on fallouts from various applications, journalize manual billing requests, process payments, and customize miscellaneous activities.
Perks And Benefits:
- Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
- Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what’s new in your field
- Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
- Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
- Secure your and your family’s future with Life and Disability insurance
- Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you’re passionate about
- Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
- Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools
Apply Link: Click Here
Amdocs Interview Questions for Online Test: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amdocs: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amdocs: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS Registration 2021 HackQuest Season 5 Campus Challenge: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here