AMD Career Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Co-Op Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
AMD Career: At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center. Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results.
Company Name: Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
Company Website: Advanced Micro Devices
Wikipedia: AMD Wiki
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Position: Co-Op Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Year of pass out : 2020
Experience Range: Freshers
Salary: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
AMD Career 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Pursuing B.Tech/M.Tech/BE/ME in Computer Science/Electronics/IT OR Equivalent.
- Excellent skills and hands-on with programming, functional failure debugging, compilation & linking failure debugging.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of C/C++, Ruby, Perl, shell scripting.
- Strong in Makefile based build environment.
- Quick learner for programming languages.
- Quick learner for existing systems and framework.
- Basic knowledge of electronics and hardware description/verification languages like Verilog, VHDL, System Verilog, UPF.
- Exposure to EDA Tools: VCS, VCS-NLP, VC-LP, Mentor 0in CDC, SpyGlass-CDC, Formality, Synopsys coretools.
Apply Link : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 5 Simple Psychological Facts That Always Work: Click here
Also Read:How To Connect Mobile To PC Wireless Display via Wireless Connection: Click here