Amazon Walk In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Tech Ops Associate of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Walk In Drive 2020: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Tech Ops Associate
Job Location: Banglore
Experience Level: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019
Package: 3.75- 4.50 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
- Engineering from a good school.
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML, XML).
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Technical Written Test
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Date: 27th February 2020 from 10 AM onwards
Taurus 1 Building, 3rd Floor, Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India.
Venue Details: Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd. Taurus1 building,3rd Floor. Bagmane Constellation Business Park, K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road, Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048 Landmark: Opposite Soul Space Arena mall
- Time: 9.30 AM-12.00 PM STRICTLY
- Pancard and passport size photographs are mandatory to attend an interview.
- Kindly carry 3 copies of the resume for the interview.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
Technical Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here