Amazon Walk In Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers As Associates of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Walk In Drive 2020: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Device Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Experience Level: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA/BCA
Passout Batch: 2019
Package: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
As associates, Quality Services’ primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately.
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality.
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis.
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports.
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs.
- BE/B.Tech or BCA/MCA/BSC/MSC are only eligible to appear for the interviews.
- Candidate pursuing Graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply.
- Freshers/candidates with less than one year of experience in Testing.
- Candidates who have appeared for the same role in the last 6 months will not be eligible to reapply.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
Documents to Carry:
- 2 copies of Resume (Mandatory).
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- Pan Card (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
- 2019 Passouts Please carry all semester mark sheets along with the internet copy of your final semester results (Mandatory) Photo Copies.
Interview Date: 13th Feb 2020
Walk-in: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Venue: Amazon Development Center 5th Floor, A Block, Global Infocity MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady Chennai-600096 Next to RMZ Millennia and Behind Apollo Hospital
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here