Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers as Data Scientist Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2023: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Data Scientist Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
We are looking for motivated data scientists with excellent leadership skills, and the ability to develop, automate, and run analytical models of our systems. Academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control are particularly relevant for this position. Experience in the integration of model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis & optimization is also a plus.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
Amazon Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Amazon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Adobe Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here