Amazon Jobs India Walk In Drive Hiring As Freshers for Transaction Risk Investigator of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Jobs India: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Transaction Risk Investigator
Drive Location: Banglore
Experience Level: 0 – 4 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA
Passout Batch: 2016/2017/2018/2019
Package: 2.75 – 4 LPA
Walk In Date: 23 & 24 December 2019
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria of Amazon Jobs India:
- Minimum Qualification – Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills.
- Candidate should have excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and staggered week offs.
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
- This role is on a Fixed Term Contract for a period of 12 months.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfils department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- W&G Test (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
How to Apply Amazon Jobs India:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend Amazon Walk-in Drive 2019 along with the required documents at the below-mentioned venue on 23 & 24 December 2019.
Date: 23 & 24 December 2019
Time: 9:30 AM – 12 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd,
Bagmane Constellation Business Park, Doddanekundi Circle,
Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli Post,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037, India
Documents to carry (Mandatory):
- Carry 3 copies of resume
- Pancard and passport size photograph
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Aslo Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here