Amazon Jobs India 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers As Transaction Risk Investigator of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Jobs India 2020: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Transaction Risk Investigator
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 4 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Package: 2.9 – 3.7 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility for Amazon Jobs India 2020:
- Qualification – Candidate should be Graduate & above.
- Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
- Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
- Work Experience – 0-4 years( Max ).
- Immediate Joiners only
- 2019 graduation pass-outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
- Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail-oriented.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive to the following venue from 27 to 31 January 2020.
Documents to Carry (mandatory):
- Updated Resume.
- Photo ID Proof.
- 2 Passport size Photographs.
- Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
- Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
Date: 27 to 31 January 2020 (Sunday Holiday) Time: 10 AM – 12 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081
(Telangana State, India)
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here