Looking for Jobs in Amazon? If Yes, here you will get complete details about Amazon Jobs for Freshers 2023 and Hiring Process 2023 are mentioned below
About the Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Digital Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
Top MNC Companies Accenture, Cognizant, Capgemini & Atos Hiring for Freshers: Register Now
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Basic knowledge on ML data labeling process, related tools and software used for ground truth generation.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience in data labeling on image/video with multiple classes of objects and attributes.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Performs annotation for image and video files to support ground truth data generation
- Understands and follows the SOP, procedures and guidelines to execute daily tasks
- Performs repetitive annotation activities and adopts to dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Uses internal tools and software provided by team to track daily status completion and queries.
- May participate in data collection activities when scripts and instructions are provided.
- Adheres to compliance and confidentiality requirements.
- Meets daily productivity and quality targets.
- Suggests improvements to tools, processes, and SOPs.
Apply Before the link Expires for Amazon.com Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring
Apply Link: Click Here
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
Amazon Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Amazon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here