Amazon Jobs 2021 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer of Any Degree Graduate
Amazon Jobs 2021: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate the ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Interface with business teams and convert their business requirements to technical requirements.
- We’re looking for a Software Development engineer who takes great pride in both the technical and business contribution of his or her work.
- You will be given the chance to have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers.
- The role demands that the person is proficient in design, coding, reviews and that he/she is able to independently work on requirements, challenge the requirements from stakeholders, drive the product development right from ideation to deployment and operations.
- You will use a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, Spring MVC, HTML, Linux and AWS to name a few.
Apply Link: Click here
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here