Amazon Internship Summer 2022 | Amazon Software Engineer Internship | Intern In Amazon | Amazon Software Engineering Internship
Amazon Internship Summer 2022: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Programmer Analyst
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2021/2022/2023
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Currently working towards a Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving, and Coding.
- Experience building software applications through internships, course projects, hackathons or personal projects.
- Ability to write clean code for basic data structures problems and algorithms in any one programming or scripting language.
- Proficient in at least one programming language Java (preferred), C++ ,or C# (or) scripting language such as SQL, Perl, Python, XML, or Ruby.
- Ability to read and interpret complex code, debug and troubleshoot application level issues (or) issues with internal tools with minimal guidance.
- Ability to recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- Exposure to any of the following concepts: Web Services and other Web Technologies, schedulers, workflows, state machines, multi-threading and networking protocols.
- Exposure to AWS technologies such as AWS S3, DynamoDB etc.
- ·Ability to come up with simple solutions without over-engineering.
- Ability to take initiative and produce results.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- As a Programmer Analyst Intern at Amazon, you will work on large scale and highly available applications or tools. You will work with business and operations teams directly to enable new programs and expansion through your unique technology solutions and software programming skills.
- You will develop, perform service level integrations, support architectural migrations, troubleshoot, evaluate, and modify internal tools and service level applications.
- Alongside, you will identify bottlenecks in the current processes and automate manual configuration tasks. Each Programmer Analyst Intern will have an assigned technical mentor to help with onboarding, as well as 1:1 guidance from their manager, and will work closely with other engineers.
As a Programmer Analyst Intern, you will:
- Work with your manager and team to create milestones and deliverables.
- Participate in daily scrums and reviews with development teams.
- Support in platform migrations and configuration, modify internal tools or service level applications and debug or troubleshoot system problems.
- Write code and unit tests and integrate code with other software components.
- Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate, and validate requirements for changes to software applications or tools to optimally support changing business processes and policies.
- Utilize Amazon engineering tools, processes and technologies including AWS S3, DynamoDB, EC2 etc.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
Amazon Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Amazon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here