Amazon India Hiring Freshers latest recruitment drive offers an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates to join as AI Associates, diving into the forefront of artificial intelligence and machine learning. This role is an ideal platform for individuals passionate about AI and eager to contribute to Amazon’s innovative projects. As an AI Associate, freshers will work in a dynamic environment, engaging with cutting-edge AI technologies that enhance customer experiences and streamline operations. Amazon provides a unique opportunity to be part of a team that is constantly pushing the boundaries of AI, offering a space for growth, learning, and significant contributions to the tech industry. This role is not just a job; it’s a chance to be involved in transformative projects at one of the world’s most influential tech companies
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Job Profile: Associate
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: 2.25 – 2.75 LPA
- Graduation in any stream. Good knowledge of MS office.
- 0 – 24 months of experience in any domain with good logical reasoning skills.
- Non- Engineering academic background.
- Strong inter personal & communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills
- Eye for Detail
- Good Knowledge of MS office
- Demonstrable understanding of the Internet and ability to set up/use laptop or Desktop and basic understanding of tools /applications required in a day to day work environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Associate in this role is required to watch the video of the stowing action at a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make best use of human judgement in combination with the tools and resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify or mark the location of product through a tool while maintaining highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining the fulfillment center’s stow quality. This is an operational role. Under general supervision, the Associate performs precise and thorough video/image annotations with high degree of accuracy and duration.
The candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Commitment to meet deadlines
- Constructive spirit of discontent & mental toughness
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance
- Ability to Annotate video based Jobs for prolonged time
- Ability to work with remote teams and exceptionally good team player
A day in the life
- GO-AI Associates work in 24X7 environment with rotational shifts. Associates would be working in a 9 hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every quarter or as per business requirement. In case the associate is working in night shift, night shift allowance will be provided as per the applicable Amazon’s work policy.
- Weekly Offs: Rotational two-consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off, not necessarily Saturday and Sunday) or as per business discretion.
- Locations: Bangalore (It is mandatory to be present in the Bangalore location in order to onboard )
Apply Before the link Expires.
To Apply For Bangalore Office: Click here.
To Apply For Hyderabad Office: Click here.
To Apply For Delhi-NCR Office: Click here.
Get Daily Jobs Update on your Mobile/Desktop, Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group Now: Link
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and get an Inside Look into Jobs: Link
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Link
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Link
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Link
Amazon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Link
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Link
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Link