Amazon India Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Ads Content Reviewer of Any Degree Graduate
Amazon India Careers 2023: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Ads Content Reviewer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Remote
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Package: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Proficient in English language.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in *difficult situations
- Flexible to work in shifts and rotational week offs
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues, alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- Prior experience in online advertising preferred.
Pay After Placement, 100% Assured Job Opportunity Program With CTC Upto 12 LPA: Register Now
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Organic Product Review
- Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
2. Training & Coaching
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team.
3. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
4. Preferred Skills
- Requires strong computer skills, Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Power Point and Word) to maintain reports and metrics.
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks offs
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Preferred Language
- Proficient in English. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Amazon Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
Amazon Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Amazon Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Adobe Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here