Amazon.in Careers India Off Campus Drive Hiring as Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon.in Careers India: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia : Amazon Wiki
Position: Software Development Engineer
Job Location: Coimbatore
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (CSE/IT/ECE)
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications of Amazon.in Careers India:
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA (CSE/IT/ECE) graduates only
- Batch: 2017/2018/2019 passed out
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas – Data
- Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals,
- Programming Skills,
- Strong Knowledge of good SDLC principles
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
- Java, J2EE experience is a plus
- Work in enterprise level scalable systems is a plus
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidates ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter
- Online test (To test their Coding and Problem-solving skills).
- Tech Interviews.
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive online by the following link on or before 2 December 2019 and attend the drive on 7 December 2019 at the following venue.
Date: 7th December 2019 (Saturday) Time: 8.30 AM
Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India-641008
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions for Amazon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon : Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here