Amazon.in Career Off Campus Drive 2019 Hiring As Freshers of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Amazon.in Career: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia : Amazon Wiki
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers & Experienced
Job Location: Banglore
Eligibility : BE/B.Tech/BSc/BCA/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Basic Qualifications of Amazon.in Career:
- BS, MS, or PhD in computer science/computer engineering or equivalent
- 0 – 3 years of industry experience
- Experience in object oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, unit testing & integration testing, code coverage concepts, code refactoring, static code metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis·
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: 6 Tips To Have a Strong Relationship: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here