Amazon For Jobs Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Amazon For Jobs Recruitment 2019: Amazon.com Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia : Amazon Wiki
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MTech
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Basic Qualifications Required Amazon For Jobs:
- Candidates must have a Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- 0-18 months of experience in a Software Development role
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
About the Role:
- We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools.
- You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
Responsibilities Include Amazon For Jobs:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here