Amazon Careers India 2020 Walk In Drive Hiring Freshers As Technical Associates of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Careers India 2020: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Technical Associates
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2018/2019
Package: 4.25 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility of Amazon Careers India 2020:
- Should have knowledge in SQL & Linux.
- Should be able to write the query in SQL and use Linux Commands.
- Excellent problem-Solving Skills.
- Work Experience – 0-3 years (Max).
- The notice period shouldn’t be more than 15 days.
- The candidates who have appeared for Tech Ops / Tech Support Associate in the last 6 months are not eligible to re-apply.
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux.
- Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Candidate should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behavior. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
Please carry hard copy of below documents (Mandatory):
- Passport size photograph.
- 2 copies of the resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card.
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate of Highest educational qualification.
- Last three months payslip and Relieving letter from all previous employers.
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security.
Walk-in Date: 28th Jan 2020, Tuesday
Walk-in Time: 09.00 am to 12.00 pm
Contact Person: Karthikeyan
Venue details: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd, 40, A Block, 5th Floor, Global Infocity (SP Infocity), M G R Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady, Chennai 600096
Technical Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Is It Possible To Download Instagram Photo? How To ?: Click here
How To Create a YouTube Channel In Just Simple Steps: Click here
9 Signs You’re Actually a Genius Than Normal People: Click here
How Calm Your Mind: Short Buddha Story For Moral: Click here