Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Amazon Careers Recruitment 2019: Amazon.com Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia : Amazon Wiki
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MTech
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR AMAZON CAREERS:
Kindle Content Quality team helps in Improving the content Quality by identifying the issues/errors within the content. The team owns systems/algorithms for identifying the quality issues for the books published. We also own tools/systems to report back these issues to publishers/authors to get them fixed there by providing best reading experience for the Kindle Content users.
If you are an Engineer who can take up a complex, ambiguous problem from design to production autonomously, then this is the place for you.
Looking for Software Development Engineers who are passionate for designing and creating large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR AMAZON CAREERS:
Software Development Engineers will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
• Job posting will be in Chennai.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2019 Batch: Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates for 2020 Batch: Click Here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here