Amazon Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Careers 2020: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: Software Development Engineer
Drive Location: Banglore
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/MCA
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Eligibility Criteria of Amazon Careers 2020:
- BS/MS in Circuit Stream
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience in object oriented programming such as Java or C++
- 0 – 2 years’ experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- 0 – 2 years’ experience with web technologies: JS, CSS, and HTML
- Experience with performance optimization on enterprise-level software
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact the Amazon.in business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, and e-Commerce website development.
- Own the delivery of an integral piece of a system or application.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Assist directly and indirectly in the continual hiring and development of technical talent.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts
- The ideal candidate will be a leader, quick learner and be able to work independently. He/she should be able to operate in a very fast-paced environment where time to hit the market is supercritical. The candidate will need to balance technical leadership and savvy with strong business judgment to make the right decisions about technology choices.
To Apply: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here