Amazon Career India Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Career India:Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia : Amazon Wiki
Position: Software Development Engineer Intern
Job Location: Banglore
Exp Needed: Freshers & Experienced
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/M.Sc/M.Tech/MCA
Passout Batch: 2019/2020
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualifications for Amazon Career India:
- A Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Circuit Stream or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Good software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development
- Experience with mobile technologies (native/hybrid) a plus
- Experience with distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Software development experience in building highly scalable applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities of Amazon Career India:
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence.
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Amazon : Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here