Amazon Career for Freshers Walk In Drive Hiring As Freshers for KDP Support Analyst of Any Degree Graduates
Amazon Career for Freshers: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from a Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Company Name: Amazon
Company Website: Amazon
Wikipedia: Amazon Wiki
Position: KDP Support Analyst
Drive Location: Chennai
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/B.Com/BBA
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019
Package: 2.75 – 4 LPA
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility Criteria of Amazon Career for Freshers:
- Education: Candidate should be any Graduate
- Fresher’s or candidates with 0-3 years of work experience can apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Candidates from BPO Background are preferred
- Shifts: Complete Night Shift
- Immediate Joiners only
- Candidate pursuing Graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- Must be able to interact with external parties like customers and suppliers comfortably.
- Process and respond to phone calls and emails received from publishers.
- Respond to queries sent to the KDP forums.
- Investigate payment concerns brought up by customers.
- Route payment concerns to Accounts Payable.
- Reprocess stuck books through the system.
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this Amazon walk-in Drive 2019 along with the required documents at the following venue on 23 December 2019.
Date: 23 December 2019 Time: 11 AM – 12 PM
Ground Floor, Infinity tower
Ramanujan IT City SEZ, Rajiv Gandhi Salai,
Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram – 600113
Documents to carry (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of Resume (Mandatory)
- Pan Card (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- 2019 Passouts Please carry all semester mark sheets along with the internet copy of your final semester results (Mandatory) Photo Copies
HR Interview Questions of Amazon: Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Amazon: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Aslo Read: Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read: Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter? Tips For Interview Call: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Also Read: Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2019: Click here