Almabase Careers 2021 Hiring Freshers As Intern of Any Degree Graduate
Almabase Careers 2021: Almabase is a SaaS platform that empowers small shop alumni teams across schools, colleges and universities to increase their alumni engagement without growing their resources. Almabase is an all-in-one alumni relations software built to amplify your team’s impact by simplifying a lot of your day-to-day work and helping you do more
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020/2021
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Years
Package: As Per IT Standards
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Here are some examples of the projects in the different products.
- Server-side rendering.
- Online tickets and guest management workflows.
- Online fundraising workflows.
- Online Communities & Member Management
- Jobs Workflow & Application Management
- Online Directory & Facetted Search
- Integrate with CRMs like Salesforce & Raiser’s Edge.
- Work with ant design systems to build accessible react components.
- So in this role, you will work with the respective team’s product manager and other engineers in that team. You may work on either front-end technology stack or back-end technology stack based on the requirement of the project & your skill set.
- Your understanding of web technologies, object oriented programming & data structure will be put to the test. You will take up a project for a team and then move to another project.
Within 1 month you will:
- Learn all aspects of our current product as part of your training.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- You’ll start developing your first feature both on front end and backend all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Conduct your first review of a peer’s code.
Within 3 months you will:
- Participate in several bug-bashes to get a deep understanding of all the new features we’re working on.
- You will plan the testing and documentation of your feature, integrate with CI/CD, deploy the feature to production.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features.
Within 6 months you will:
- You’ll launch two to three features to production.
- You’ll host bug bashes for your features and work with the quality engineer to set up functional testing workflows.
- You will present your work to all the whole team of Almabase towards the end of your Internship.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases.
- Fundamentals of Web Application Development. Almabase is a SaaS Software. The products are available to our customers as a web application.
- Excellent verbal and written skills. The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives.
Personality traits we really admire:
- Great attitude to ask questions and learn.
- Pays great attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Gives equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspective to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Our tech stack is Django framework(python), ReactJS & Redux, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Gulp, Webpack. Our platform is hosted on Azure Cloud.
Interview Process and Prep Notes of Almabase Careers 2021:
- Data Structures and Problem Solving – Understanding of Data structures and Algorithms play a critical role as they help solve complex engineering problems. We expect you to know the fundamentals of Binary Tree, Linked List, Algorithm Design, Graphs.
- Coding Assessment – Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming, Database Schema Design.
- Culture Round – Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine and can see if we’re a cultural fit for each other. As each one of us is focused on our mission, understanding whether or not you share the same passion is pivotal to us as a team.
- Founder Round – The last round with the founders is more of an opportunity for you to be yourself. This round helps us evaluate how we both can mutually benefit each other.
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Almabase: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Almabase: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Almabase: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
TCS NQT 2020 Programming Coding Questions With Answers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
Reliance Jio launched Jio Browser With Encrypted Connection: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Will PUBG Came Back To India? If Yes Then Why?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here