Akamai Technologies Careers 2020 Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Akamai Technologies Careers: Akamai Technologies, Inc. is an American content delivery network (CDN), cybersecurity, and cloud service provider headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States. Akamai’s content delivery network is one of the world’s largest distributed computing platforms, responsible for serving between 15% and 30% of all web traffic.
Company Name: Akamai Technologies, Inc
Company Website: Akamai Technologies
Wikipedia: Akamai Technologies Wiki
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer in Test
Passout Year: 2017/2018/2019
Drive Location: Banglore
Experience Level: 1+ Year
Package: Best In Industry
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2016 Batch||Click here|
|2017 Batch||Click here|
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
- 1-3 years end-to-end QA testing experience including System and UI/web applications.
- Good understanding on networking protocols and technologies (especially HTTP, HTTPS, DNS).
- Experience in testing of UI and Backend Distributed systems is desired.
- Good hands on UNIX command line, utilities, and tools (Awk, Sed knowledge is plus) usage.
- Advanced knowledge of scripting languages like Python & shell script.
- Good RDBMS/SQL knowledge.
- Experience in front end automation using Selenium and Rest API Automation.
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to operate in an ever-changing and ad-hoc environment.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
|Tech Mahindra||Click here|
- Perform full SQA cycle for software releases in a fast-pace environment. This includes – but is not limited to – gathering specs, developing test plans, running automated and manual tests as needed, and analysing test results
- Perform and participate in all aspects of verification including requirements gathering, feature and functional testing, regression, load and performance testing.
- Perform technical risk assessment and contribute to decisions related to release readiness and schedules
- Create and apply new approaches and concepts to improve the productivity and efficiency of testing practices and environment.
- Develop creative and competent analysis to identify root causes of technical problems while developing resolutions.
- Continuously develop and enhance automated test suites to improve efficiency
- Maintain our large-scale, distributed test environment
- Regularly review and improve test coverage
- Design testing tools, which includes developing scripts to enhance regression testing.
Apply Before the link Expires.
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of Akamai: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Akamai: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted Akamai: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Every Amount You Donate Will Bring Us Closer To Finding A Cure: Donate Us
Capgemini Latest News: Up To 30K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
CoronaVirus: Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Causes, Treatments: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Best Site For Edit A Video Online: Clipchamp: Click here
Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Streaming Online in 2020: Click here