Airtel Career Walk-in Drive 2019 Freshers Field Engineer Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Graduates Chennai
Airtel Career: Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company’s product offerings include 2G, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers.
In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 324 million customers across its operations at the end of March 2015
Company: Bharti Airtel Limited
Company Website: AIRTEL
Wikipedia: AIRTEL WIKI
Positions: Field Engineer
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: Diploma/ Any Degree (No Current Backlogs)
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
Qualification – Diploma / Degree (no current backlogs)
Job Description of Airtel Career:
- 0-5 Yrs. of experience in Voice and DSL technology.
- Having Knowledge in Networking/ CCNA, DSL Modem and Wi-Fi Router Configuration.
- Good Communication Skill and customer handling capacity
- Have knowledge of Telecom copper/fiber network
- KPI adherence & meeting KRA Targets.
- Customer visit as per appointment / complaint resolution within SLA
- First Time Right solution
- Adherence to latest SOP.
- Completion of SCR (Service Completion Report)
- Two wheeler & driving license is must since this is a 100% field job.
- Male candidates only.
Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at below venue-
Event Date: 28 October to 2 November 2019
Reporting Time: 12:00 – 1:00 PM
Airtel Broadband Training Center
No.33, Mylai Renganathan Street,
Venkat Narayanan road, T.Nagar.Chennai.
Landmark: Near Natesan Park.
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers Click here