Airport NextGen Online Hackathon 2019 of 2.5 Lakh Prize for Any Degree Graduates
Airport NextGen: is a reputed IT services company that support IGI airport, New Delhi, and caters to 70 mn. passengers annually. We believe in nurturing and embracing cutting edge digital solutions that can challenge the status quo and redefine standards so as to elevate traveller experience. We wish to offer an unparalleled opportunity for participants whether they represent start-up eco system, research group, technocrats or any other, to participate and contribute towards this project which is of national and global importance.
Company Name: WAISL Limited
Hackathon Type: Online
Idea Phase: Online
Starts On: Dec 30, 2019, 06:00 PM IST
Ends On: Jan 19, 2020, 11:55 PM IST
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Passout Batch: 2017/2018/2019/2020/2021
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
|2018 Batch||Click here|
|2019 Batch||Click here|
|2020 Batch||Click here|
|2021 Batch||Click here|
Airport NextGen Hackathon Format:
PHASE 1 – ONLINE IDEA SUBMISSION
In this online ideation round, we want to learn about your approach towards building a solution for the chosen themes.
PHASE 2 – ONLINE PROTOTYPE SUBMISSION
In this online prototype submission round, You need to submit the project and other collaterals related to your idea which could include your approach towards building a solution, videos, snapshots, etc for the chosen themes.
PHASE 3 – ONSITE PRESENTATION SUBMISSION
At the hackathon location, the finalists will get the opportunity to showcase and discuss their solution before the esteemed judges and stand a chance to win amazing prizes.
IMPORTANT: Participants (Individuals or Teams) can choose more than one theme for participation.
Open Innovation – Digital Airport SUB-THEMES Aircraft turnarounds in real-time Un-manned automated vehicles Customer behavior analysis and gamification Operations and maintenance management performance Sensor information Facial recognition Voice assistance and chat
Participants can choose any of the 7 problem statements provided below for Open Innovation – Digital Airport to make a submission.
- Aircraft turnarounds in real-time: Analyze aircraft turnarounds in real-time and build a predictive model that helps to run operations efficiently.
- Un-manned automated vehicles: Build a model that ensures un-manned automated vehicles to be safer, efficient and achieve seamless operations at airside.
- Customer behavior analysis and gamification:Analyse customer based on customer behavior, buying pattern dwell times, flows, heat maps and ways to improve instore retail experience of the customer. Gamification of offers and deals.
- Operations and maintenance management performance: Predictive models to enhance operations and maintenance management performance.
- Sensor information: Using sensor information to understand usage patterns & see how customers utilize the facilities throughout the airport. This can lead to greater predictive maintenance, better allocation of cleaning staff, etc
- Facial recognition: Facial recognition that is tamper proof to enable seamless transit from airport entry to flight gates and eliminate the need of any physical document.
- Voice assistance and chat:Design Voice assistance and Chat module that can assist passengers with different dialects.
User experienceSUB-THEMESFuturistic user experience and interaction through self-service kiosks
Futuristic user experience and interaction through self-service kiosks that are installed for various purposes across touch points at airports
- Commercial information
- Maps and wayfinding
- Passenger feedback management
Alexa/ Voice based interactive capabilities for customer FAQ’s, common situations. These can be delivered through a Kiosk also.
Design self-service kiosksSUB-THEMESDesign self-service kiosks
Design self-service kiosks at airports with additional capabilities to help PAX re-route flights, resolve transfer related issues and other frequently encountered issues during journeys. Offer help in various emergency situations.
PRIZES INR 2,50,000 IN PRIZES
- 1st Prize Winner INR 1,25,000
- 2nd Prize Winner INR 75,000
- 3rd Prize Winner INR 50,000
Apply Link: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here