Adtran Careers Off Campus Drive Hiring As Freshers of Any Degree Graduates
Adtran Careers: ADTRAN, Inc. is a provider of telecommunications networking equipment and internetworking products. Its headquarters are in Huntsville, Alabama. The company is ISO 9001 and TL9000 certified. ADTRAN was a NASDAQ-100 Index stock from 1996 to 1998. It was #85 on BusinessWeek’s 100 “Hot Growth Companies” list in 2006.
Company Name: Adtran Inc.
Company Website: Adtran
Wikipedia: Adtran Wiki
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Exp Needed: Freshers
Drive Location: Hyderabad
Passout Year: 2020
Package: As Per IT Standards
Latest Upcoming off Campus Drive: Apply ASAP
Eligibility of Adtran Careers:
- 2020 Passout
- Good understanding of general networking and telecom.
- Good understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- May design or assist in the design development of multiple L2 and L3 networking protocols running on embedded network devices.
- May perform or assist in high-level and low-level software design and implementation of new modules and enhancements to existing software.
- Help fix software bugs found during all testing phases.
- May perform or assist in feasibility studies of needed software development.
- Help to define MIBS, CLI, and other users interface as required.
- May document the design including features definition and provisioning models.
- May conduct and participate in design reviews and code reviews.
- Prompt and regular attendance is required in order to ensure quality workflow.
- May plan and perform unit and system-level testing of implemented software modules and enhancements using lab test equipment as needed
- May design or assist in the design of TA5000 Access Module software including new features and maintenance and enhancement of existing products.
- Other projects and assignments may result and be assigned to accommodate the changing needs of the department and the Company.
- May review Design Verification Test plans.
- May organize and coordinate development activities within schedule and product constraints.
- The Software Engineer will be a member of a team responsible for designing, analyzing requirements, developing, implementing, testing, debugging, and maintaining software solutions for ADTRAN products including but not limited to the following: driver development, application development, system software architecture, software test development, and customer assistance.
- This Software Engineer is a developmental level position where the work is primarily focused on the development of professional expertise within software engineering.
- Assignments are designed to develop professional work knowledge and abilities.
- Developmental level Engineers will normally receive general instructions on routine engineering tasks and receive detailed instructions on new projects and assignments
Apply Link: Click here
Technical Interview Questions of Adtran: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Adtran : Click here
How Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Adtran : Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates Then Press Red Bell Icon At The Right Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Join Whatsapp Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2020 Batch: Click Here
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel for Interview Questions: Click here
Also Read: Daily Morning Skin Care For Glowing Skin: Click here
Also Read: How Build a Website with Godaddy A Complete Guide: Click here
Also Read:How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here