Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers for Management Trainee
About Company: Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 1,20,000 employees worldwide. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group has interests in viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, and telecom. The Eligibility and Job Description of Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2023 is given below
Company Name: Aditya Birla Group
Website: Aditya Birla Group
Wikipedia: Aditya Birla Group Wiki
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Degree Needed: MBA
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
Join Our Official Instagram, WhatsApp & Telegram Group For Instant Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
- Recruitment and Selection O&S- Recruitment start to end processes, Monitoring and Controlling of Head Counts. Maintain the personal files of employees.
- On boarding process: Start to end completion of employee onboarding process.
- Learning and development – Facilitating Learning and Development T&C subcommittee activities. Finalization of TNIs of O&S & Contract labours, updating training records
- PMS process -To facilitate goal-setting, MYR, ACR process for all Management/ staff cadre employees, Self & Manager Evaluation’s process etc.
- Salary & payroll : Having deep knowledge of salary & payroll and CTC structure making process. Fund planning and communication UKSC.
- Employee Engagement & Welfare activity: planning and organizing employee engagement activities and welfare activities.
- Mediclaim/GPA/Nischint/Sunichint : Ensure monthly/ annual renewal of the insurance & policies.
- MIS: arrange monthly manpower and other MIS reporting’s.
- Industrial Relations – Handling disciplinary, legal matters, Employee grievances and resolution. To maintain harmonious relationship with Locals, Local Leaders and Maintain Industrial Peace in and surrounding area of plant.
- Statutory compliance- All the statutory returns and regular Audits related to PF ESIC Factories Act, Employment Exchange, Annual returns.
- Candidate should aware about basic safety knowledge
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2025 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Aditya Birla Group Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Aditya Birla Group: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Aditya Birla Group: Click here
Aditya Birla Group Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Aditya Birla Group Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
Men’s & Women’s Tips, Grooming, Relationship Tips, Health & Fitness Guide, Motivation: Click here
Get Daily Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux distro releases, Security News, and Tutorials: Click here