Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2023 Hiring Freshers as Engineer Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2023: Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates in 34 countries with more than 1,20,000 employees worldwide. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group has interests in viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, and telecom.
Company Name: Aditya Birla Group
Website: Aditya Birla Group
Wikipedia: Aditya Birla Group Wiki
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Location: Gujrat, India
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 3 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Diploma Engineering Trainees who join the Group through the DET program shall undergo extensive training in their 1st Year.
- They will undergo detailed training for the first 6 months in different departments at both VSF Plant & Excel Plant at BC Kharach Unit.
- They will understand and learn the manufacturing processes of the business.
- For the next 6 Months the DETs will be working under specific projects stints allotted at the Units and also will be assigned a Host as part of the Job Shadowing program.
- The DET will be assigned a Project in specific Department in our Units as per the Unit’s requirement. DET will have to undergo Job Shadowing in the same Department.
- The JS Trainee to be Inducted by the Unit HR SPOC & JS Host for 2days. This includes Department Process information, Safety process information, Team Introduction.
- The JS Trainee will spend approx. 5 to 6 months with the Host. This includes Department activities, day to day working, attending review meetings with host, customer interactions, typically what the host does on daily basis.
- Here the Section Head will be immediate Manager and will review the work of the JS Trainee on regular basis and also at the end of the stint.
- The Project Topic will be given by the Department Head and he will review the project work, once in 15days to understand the progress of the same.
- This is to clear that Project Stint and Job Shadowing will be done together so that DET’s get maximum exposure to the Manufacturing process at the Units.
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Aditya Birla Group Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Aditya Birla Group: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Aditya Birla Group: Click here
Aditya Birla Group Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Aditya Birla Group Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Adobe Careers California 2022 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineer Interns: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Microsoft, Google, Cognizant, Capgemini, Syntel, Top MNC Companies Hiring Freshers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here