Adidas India Careers 2023 Hiring Fresher for Junior Data Scientist of Any Degree Graduate
Adidas India Careers 2023: Adidas AG is a multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Company Name: Adidas
Company Website: Adidas
Wikipedia: Adidas Wiki
Position: Junior Data Scientist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Batch: 2020/2021/2022
Job Location: Bangalore
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 2 Years
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Top MNC’s Hiring For Intern & Fresher Roles, Register For Free: Click here
- In your studies, you’ve have acquired theoretical knowledge of Machine Learning (e.g., tree-based models, NLP, image processing) – now you are eager to put things into practice. Hands-on experience with exploratory data analysis and feature engineering (e.g., in the context of hackathons) would be a strong plus.
- You should have at least basic understanding of statistics/ statistical inference. Knowledge of linear algebra, optimization and time-series modeling would be a plus.
- In your studies/ during internships, you have already worked with Python and its state-of-the-art analytical libraries (e.g., pandas, scikit-learn, PySpark, plotly) – now you are ready to push your programming skills to the next level. You know the basics of Deep Learning architectures (e.g., CNNs or RNNs) and you are happy to experiment with tools like TensorFlow or PyTorch. Basic knowledge of R (including tidyverse) is an advantage.
- Ideally, you’ve already worked in a Jupyterlab/ Notebook environment or with IDEs like PyCharm or Visual Studio Code. Great, if you know how to use Bitbucket/ GIT for version control and collaborative coding.
- You have a basic understanding of relational databases and ideally know how to query large databases (e.g., via Spark, SQL, Hue).
- You are familiar with basic software engineering principles (e.g., integration/ unit testing) and the concept of continuous integration. Experience in the use of Jenkins would be a plus.
- You are strongly interested in our focus areas (i.e., recommender and ranking systems, website personalization, search engine optimization, product ranging, sizing, tactical pricing, demand forecasting, image processing, social media listening, customer lifetime value). Research or project work from those areas would be a strong plus.
- You have a basic understanding of agile development – now you are ready to become a member of an agile team.
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Econometrics, or related field with a strong quantitative focus (Mathematics/Physics)
- Ideally, you’ve already had first professional experiences (academia/ internships) preferably with a focus on online retailing or sporting goods.
- You have strong professional communication skills (English, written and oral).
- You interact confidently with your teammates and do not shy away from sharing and presenting your work.
Training & Placements For B.E/B.Tech Students & Graduates, Book a Free Demo: Register Now
What you’ll do:
- Be part of a team of highly skilled Data Scientists from diverse backgrounds like statistics, mathematics, economics and computer science that develops and factorizes complex data science solutions.
- Apply a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques in consultation with experts, and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques.
- Design, code, verify, test, document, amend and refactor programs/scripts.
- Support the investigation of operational needs and problems, and opportunities, contribute to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Undertake analytical activities and deliver analysis outputs, in accordance with client needs and conforming to agreed standards.
- Support the selection, acquisition and integration of data for analysis.
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result. Engage in code reviews.
- Inspire us with the latest knowledge from research and academia.
Apply Link: Click here
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Adidas Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Adidas: Click here
How To Write a Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Adidas: Click here
Adidas Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Adidas Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Abroad Jobs Opportunities for Professionals & Freshers, Apply Now: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Apple Careers Austin 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Texas, United States: Click here
TCS NextStep 2023 | Next Step In TCS | TCS Next Hiring Drives | TCS Recruitment 2023: Click here
Accenture Jobs 2023 Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer of Package 4.5 LPA: Click here
Infosys Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring as System Engineer of Any Graduate: Click here
Microsoft Internship 2023 Hiring Freshers as Trainee of Any Degree Graduate: Click here
Netflix Careers 2023 Hiring Freshers as Software Engineers for Los Gatos, California: Click here
How To Introduce Yourself In an Interview, Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Ways To Find Peace of Mind and Inner Calm In Today’s Stressful Life: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here