Accenture Recruitment Process 2023 | Accenture Test Pattern 2023 | Accenture Exam Pattern 2023 | Accenture Interview Process 2023 | Accenture Eligibility Criteria
Accenture Recruitment Process 2023: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer (ASE)
Passout Year: 2020/2021/2022
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram
Package: 4.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
There are two roles that Accenture is recruiting 2021/2022 pass-outs for, this year. They are as follows.
- Associate Software Engineer (4.5 LPA)
- Software Engineer (6.5 LPA)
Given below are details about the packages offered by Accenture.
|Detail||Associate Software Engineer||Software Engineer|
|Total compensation||INR 4.5 LPA||INR 6.5 LPA|
|Fixed pay||INR 3,83,000||INR 5,41,500|
|Variable pay (based on performance)||INR 32,500||INR 84,500|
|Benefits and one-time bonus||One-time joining bonus: INR 25,000 (on successful completion of training)|
Benefits: INR 9,500 (Gratuity and Insurance Premium)
|Benefits: INR 24,500 (Gratuity and Insurance Premium)|
Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Software Engineer (SE) Responsibilities
- Developing software, end to end across all layers (front-end, middle layer, backend, test automation and deployment) in agile delivery model and taking a user story to a finished product
- Work on networking, database, UI, API and Security
- Responsibilities including Analysis and Design, Development, Automated Code Review, Unit Testing / Automation / Performance Testing, Automated Build and Deployment
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure the application using business requirement
Students who are able to clear the assessment for the role of ASE will have an opportunity to attempt the assessment for the role of SE.
Accenture Recruitment for 2021 Pass-Outs | Eligibility Criteria
Here is the official eligibility criteria for 2021 pass-outs to appear for the Accenture On-Campus Recruitment Process.
|Year of passing out||2021|
|Degrees and streams||B Tech/ BE (All streams), MCA|
|Academic Requirement||Min 65% or 6.5 CGPA aggregate at the time of the recruitment and onboarding|
|Academic gap||Max 1 year (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)|
|Backlogs||No active backlogs at the time of the recruitment process and onboarding|
|Colleges allowed||Select colleges that are invited by Accenture. Please check with your Training & Placement Officer to find out if yours is|
|Other important details||PAN Card Mandatory for the application process|
Accenture Recruitment for 2021/2022 Pass-Outs | Recruitment Pattern
Here is the actual recruitment process & pattern for Accenture hiring for 2021 pass-outs from the previous drives.
|Stage||Name of the Stage||What’s tested?||No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)|
|1||Cognitive and Technical Assessment||Cognitive – English Ability, Analytical Reasoning & Numerical Ability|
Technical – Pseudocoding, Common Application and MS Office, Fundamentals of Networking, Security and Cloud
|Cognitive – 50 questions|
Technical – 40 questions
|2||Coding||Fundamentals of Programming – any language of choice between C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ DOT Net||2||45|
|3||Communication Test||Pronunciation, Fluency, Sentence Mastery and Vocabulary||NA||Approx 20|
|4||Interview||Learning Agility and Communication – Tested by 2 panel members||Varies for each candidate||Approx 30|
- Stage 1 is an elimination round.
- Stages 2 and 3 are mandatory, but not elimination rounds.
- Those who clear Stage 1 and attempt Stage 2 will be invited for Stage 3.
- Stage 3’s performance will be used as a reference in the Interview.
- Depending on overall performance at a zonal level, the package would be assigned.
System Requirements for Accenture Recruitment Process
- Here are the official system requirements to participate in the Accenture Recruitment Process.
- Desktop or a laptop mandatory
- Webcam and microphone (USB or 3.5 mm jack microphones, NOT Bluetooth headsets/ earphones or system mic)
- RAM & Processor: 4GB+ RAM and i3 5th generation 2.2 Ghz equivalent or higher
- Operating System: Windows 8 or 10, MAC OS X 10.9 Mavericks or Higher
- Latest Version of the Google Chrome browser
- Network VPN/ Proxy must be disabled
- Stable internet connection of 2Mbps+ enabled through a broadband connection, do avoid unstable 3G/4G networks
Apply Link: Click here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now & Get an Inside Look into Jobs: Click here
Accenture Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Accenture: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Accenture: Click here
Accenture Mock Test with Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Click here
Accenture Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
Looking for USA Jobs Updates, Check it out at our New Website: Click here
CyberTecz has Launched a Truly Secure Social Networking Platform: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
VISA Careers USA 2022 Hiring Freshers as Intern for Bellevue, WA, USA: Click here
Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers of Package 4 LPA: Click here
Infosys Recruitment 2021 For Freshers has been Started Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
Covaxin vs Covishield Which One is better? effectivity rate: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Which Graphics Processor is Best for Gaming 2021?: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here