Accenture Hiring Freshers Graduate 2023 for Associate Software Engineer
About Accenture Hiring Freshers Graduate 2023:
Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career in the dynamic world of technology and consulting? Accenture, a global leader in IT services and consulting, welcomes talented and enthusiastic freshers to join its 2023 recruitment drive as Associate Software Engineers.
Accenture is a multinational corporation that specializes in providing consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. With a global presence and a commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions, Accenture has established itself as a prominent player in the technology and consulting sectors. The company’s core values of innovation, diversity, and sustainability drive its mission to improve the way the world works and lives.
Company Website: accenture.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Batch Eligible: 2022/2023
Work Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Chennai, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Indore, Jaipur, Coimbatore
Salary: 4.5 LPA
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- All streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2022 & 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- Note: MBA /PGDBM candidates are not eligible to apply for this role
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree.
- Eg: You must complete your B.Tech in 4 years or M.Tech/MSc in 2 years
- Your highest educational qualification only will be considered
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
What we need?
We would love you to have:
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Cognitive and technical assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post-completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result. Coding assessment will commence immediately post result notification
- You are required to meet the section and subsection cut off in our assessment to be considered for further rounds.
- andidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post clearing the cognitive and technical assessment.
- Candidates who do not clear cognitive and technical assessment or fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
The duration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
- The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
- You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Accenture Hiring Freshers Recruitment 2024 through the provided link
Join WhatsApp and Telegram Groups for Daily Job Updates: Link
Prepare for the Accenture Technical Round with Interview Questions: Link
Access Accenture HR Round Interview Questions Here: Link
Create an Impressive Resume for Accenture Shortlisting: Link
Take the Accenture Mock Test Featuring Aptitude and Coding Assessment: Link
Learn About the Accenture Recruitment Process, Test, and Exam Pattern: Link
Explore Job Opportunities for Recent Graduates and Seasoned Professionals: Link
Discover Overseas Career Opportunities for Both Experienced Professionals and Freshers: Link
Men’s and Women’s Wellness, Grooming, Relationship Advice, Health and Fitness Guidance: Link
Access Interview Questions, Professional Guidance, Resume Crafting Insights, and Recruitment Courses: Link
Explore Software, Hardware, Gadgets, Linux Distribution Releases, Security Updates & Tech Tutorials: Link