Accenture Hiring Challenge For Freshers of Prize 2.60 Lakh
Accenture Hiring Challenge: Accenture Career is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name: Accenture Solutions Pvt ltd
Company Website: Accenture Official Site
Wikipedia: Accenture Wiki
Program Name: CTRL + HACK + DEL INEQUALITY (E-Schools track)
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021/2022/2023
Work Location: Across India
Package: Best In Industry
Experience Level: 0 – 1 Year
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
This contest is open to all the students from all the engineering colleges in India. Participants can be either:
- An individual.
- A team of up to 4 participants, provided that each member of the team meets the eligibility criteria.
Team Formation Criteria:
- Participants can form teams with students from the same college only.
- We believe in gender equality and therefore, we would ask the teams to be gender-balanced in terms of participants. Participants can form a team with students from the same college only. Teams with equal gender representation will be given one additional bonus point. For instance, teams with a majority representation of a single-gender will not get any bonus points. The organizer can change this criterion during the contest.
- Registrations: Register for the challenge and form teams of 1-4 members. The last date to form teams is 1st April 2021 (6 PM).
- Coding round 1:This is the first round of the coding challenge. By 10 PM on 1st April, team leaders will receive a test link on their registered email ID. Teams will have to solve two coding questions in 3 hours. This test can be taken up between 2nd April 2021 – 4th April 2021. This challenge needs to be taken up as a team. You can share your screen in a meeting call (or any other medium) and solve it together.
- Coding round 2:In the second coding round, teams will solve two more coding questions in 3 hours of a higher complexity.
The contest will be conducted in two rounds scheduled over two consecutive weekends. The cumulative scores from tests in both rounds will be used to decide the winners.
Registration Link: Click here
Accenture Interview Questions for Technical Round: Click here
HR Interview Questions of Accenture: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In Accenture: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2023 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link Also Press Red Bell Icon At The Left Side of Page To Subscribe our Updates.
Webinar on How To Become Full Stack Developer: Click here
TCS NQT 2021 Registration has been Started For Across India: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2021: Click here
Whats is the Difference Between CV and Resume?: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
How To Improve Communication Skills with 12 Strategy: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Cryptocurrency Payments will be soon Supported by Google Pay: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
What is Big Data Analytics? Does it Require Coding?: Click here