About the Company: Accenture Digital, comprised of Accenture Applied Intelligence, Accenture Interactive and Accenture Industry X.O, offers a comprehensive portfolio of business and technology services across digital marketing, mobility and analytics. From developing digital strategies to implementing digital technologies and running digital processes on their behalf, Accenture Digital helps clients leverage connected and mobile devices; extract insights from data using analytics; and enrich end-customer experiences and interactions, delivering tangible results from the virtual world and driving growth. To learn more about Accenture Digital, follow us @AccentureDigi and visit www.accenture.com/digital.
Company Name : Accenture
Official Website : www.accenture.com
Job Profile : Operations Analytics Analyst
• Handle large datasets
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using statistical techniques and generate actionable insights
• Understand client supply chain situation/issues/problem and identify analytics solutions
• Work closely with team and client to identify and prioritize business needs
• Ability to learn different analytical tools as per business requirements
• Good written and oral communication skills
Experience Levels: 0-2 years of overall analytics.
Must have Skills:
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of data with attention to detail and accuracy
• Proficiency with MS excel, PowerPoint
Good to have skills:
• Supply Chain Functional experience in the area of demand forecasting/Inventory optimization/Warranty/logistics/Preventive asset management
• Big Data
• Hands on experience on SAP/Oracle/JDA planning tools
• Visualization tools : Tableau / Qlik / Spotfire
• MS Excel/ Access/SQL/VBA
• SAS/R/ Machine learning
• Simulation : ARENA/ExtendSim/MATLAB etc
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here