Accenture Aptitude Questions 2024 | Accenture Aptitude Questions and Answers | Accenture placement papers: If anyone looking for Cognizant previous year exam questions or preparing for Associate Engineer Trainee or Graduate Trainee role then must check out this question
Boost your preparation with previous year exam questions and detailed answers. Don’t miss out on this valuable resource for a successful Cognizant placement journey.
There are two roles that Accenture is recruiting 2023/2024 pass-outs for, this year. They are as follows.
- Associate Software Engineer (4.5 LPA)
- Software Engineer (6.5 LPA)
Given below are details about the packages offered by Accenture.
|Associate Software Engineer
|INR 4.5 LPA
|INR 6.5 LPA
|Variable pay (based on performance)
|Benefits and one-time bonus
|One-time joining bonus: INR 25,000 (on successful completion of training)
Benefits: INR 9,500 (Gratuity and Insurance Premium)
|Benefits: INR 24,500 (Gratuity and Insurance Premium)
Associate Software Engineer (ASE) Responsibilities
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
Software Engineer (SE) Responsibilities
- Developing software, end to end across all layers (front-end, middle layer, backend, test automation and deployment) in agile delivery model and taking a user story to a finished product
- Work on networking, database, UI, API and Security
- Responsibilities including Analysis and Design, Development, Automated Code Review, Unit Testing / Automation / Performance Testing, Automated Build and Deployment
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure the application using business requirement
Students who are able to clear the assessment for the role of ASE will have an opportunity to attempt the assessment for the role of SE.
Accenture Recruitment for 2023 Pass-Outs | Eligibility Criteria
Here is the official eligibility criteria for 2023 pass-outs to appear for the Accenture On-Campus Recruitment Process.
|Year of passing out
|Degrees and streams
|B Tech/ BE (All streams), MCA
|Min 65% or 6.5 CGPA aggregate at the time of the recruitment and onboarding
|Max 1 year (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
|No active backlogs at the time of the recruitment process and onboarding
|Select colleges that are invited by Accenture. Please check with your Training & Placement Officer to find out if yours is
|Other important details
|PAN Card Mandatory for the application process
Accenture Recruitment for 2023/2024 Pass-Outs | Recruitment Pattern
Here is the actual recruitment process & pattern for Accenture hiring for 2021 pass-outs from the previous drives.
|Name of the Stage
|No. of Questions
|Cognitive and Technical Assessment
|Cognitive – English Ability, Analytical Reasoning & Numerical Ability
Technical – Pseudocoding, Common Application and MS Office, Fundamentals of Networking, Security and Cloud
|Cognitive – 50 questions
Technical – 40 questions
|Fundamentals of Programming – any language of choice between C/ C++/ Java/ Python/ DOT Net
|Pronunciation, Fluency, Sentence Mastery and Vocabulary
|Learning Agility and Communication – Tested by 2 panel members
|Varies for each candidate
- Stage 1 is an elimination round.
- Stages 2 and 3 are mandatory, but not elimination rounds.
- Those who clear Stage 1 and attempt Stage 2 will be invited for Stage 3.
- Stage 3’s performance will be used as a reference in the Interview.
- Depending on overall performance at a zonal level, the package would be assigned.
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages and must be completed within the scheduled time
- You will get a 20-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software, and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive and Technical assessment
- You will get 90 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive and Technical assessment includes 50 questions on
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Assessment #1 : Technical Assessment includes 40 questions on:
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security, and Cloud
- Post Cognitive and technical assessment, coding assessment will commence immediately. You are advised to remain seated and participate in Coding assessment
Candidates must participate in coding assessment mandatorily post completing the cognitive and technical assessment.
Candidates who fail to participate in our assessments the process will end there for their candidature.,
Assessment #2: Coding assessment
Tduration of this assessment will be 45 minutes
You will get 2 questions that must be solved using any one of the following languages
- Dot Net
Assessment #3: Communication AssessmentThe duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
Whatsapp Group for Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Follow the CyberTecz channel on WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram Channel for Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
Instagram Page for Daily Jobs Updates: Click here
LinkedIn Community for Daily Jobs Updates: Click Here
CyberTecz Jobs is Available on Play Store, Download Now and Get the Latest Campus Updates: Click here