ABB Recruitment 2021 Hiring Freshers As Trainee of Any Degree Graduate
ABB Recruitment 2021: ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Company Name: ABB Group
Official Site: ABB
Wikipedia: ABB Wiki
Positions: Graduate Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
|2015 Batch||2018 Batch||2021 Batch|
|2016 Batch||2019 Batch||2022 Batch|
|2017 Batch||2020 Batch||2023 Batch|
Job Description of ABB Recruitment 2021:
- This is a Graduate Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Principal Engineer in business area Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- If you are looking for an environment that actively blends the boundaries between technology, data, domain and Industrial AI to create next generation analytics solutions for processes automation customers and helping them on their journey towards autonomous operations, then this is the team for you. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
- Required graduate engineers from premier Institutions like IIT/IIIT with Information Technology or Computer Science stream.
- Fresher with software development in leading and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Should have knowledge of software development platforms.
- Should have good experience on working on Microsoft Office tools for automation.
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Should good customer be facing and coordination skills.
- Developing software and preparing and ensuring delivery of high-quality Industrial Automation applications.
- Working closely with Front-end teams/Sales to understand customers’ requirements, business environment and related complexity and formulate software requirements specifications.
- Demonstrating innovation in software applications making processes followed and/or products delivered and encouraged it within the team.
- Delivering products using in complex technology landscapes.
- Delivering in predictable timelines and with predictable quality.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of ABB: Click here
HR Interview Questions of ABB: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In ABB: Click here
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Above Link And Never Miss Update.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Registration has been Started: Click here
Accenture Hiring Freshers of Package 4.5 LPA Across India: Click here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
A Leadership Guide For How To Win Hearts and Minds: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Top 5 Best Indian Car Launches In December ahead: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
Top 5 Best Mobile Tracking App in 2021 For Mobile & PC: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
PUBG will be soon launched Registered as an Indian Company: Click here