ABB Recruitment 2020 Hiring Freshers As Power BI Specialist of Any Degree Graduates
ABB Recruitment 2020: ABB is a global technology leader in industrial digitalization. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees and $34 billion revenue. In India, ABB has been operating for over a century. At present, we have 40 factories at 9 locations that develop best-in-class products bringing together global expertise, with local experience. India is also home to ABB group’s largest engineering design and R&D center, where our engineers work on cutting-edge technologies to develop the future offerings from engineering tools to analytics solutions.
Company Name: ABB Group
Official Site: ABB
Wikipedia: ABB Wiki
Positions: Power BI Specialist
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Passout Year: 2018/2019/2020
Job Location: Banglore
Salary: Best In Industry
Jobs By Location And Passout Year:
- Qualified B.E/B.Tech or Higher degree.
- Knowledge on BI tools & reporting.
- Strong Verbal & written communication.
- Medical insurance
- One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
- You as part of data visualization solutions by the Agile Digital Lab will be responsible for designing and developing data visualization solutions using Power BI as the tool-of-choice. Reporting into Delivery manager- Digitalization.
Top MNC Companies are Hiring: Apply ASAP
- Developing and implementing BI through working in Agile teams.
- Developing and maintaining processes of automated data and using various business intelligence reporting tools to create dashboards.
- Providing coaching and training support for finance teams and business units for faster adoption of Power BI reports.
- Working in cross-functional agile scrum teams to deliver visualization dashboards.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Apply Link: Click Here
Technical Interview Questions of ABB: Click here
HR Interview Questions of ABB: Click here
How To Write Resume For Getting Shortlisted In ABB: Click here
If You Want To Get More Daily Such Jobs Updates, Career Advice Then Join the Telegram Group From Given Link And Never Miss Update.
Join Telegram Group of Daily Jobs Updates for 2010-2021 Batch: Click Here
Why You’re Not Getting Response From Recruiter?: Click here
Top 5 High Salary Jobs in India IT Sector 2020: Click here
How To Get a Job Easily: Professional Advice For Job Seekers: Click here
Cognizant Latest News: Up To 20K+ Employees Will Be Hired: Click here
Jio vs Airtel vs Vodafone- Idea 2 Gb Per Day Data Plan Comparison: Click here
Lenovo Legion Three Gaming Laptops Launched In India: Click here
COVID-19 Live Tracker India & Coronavirus Live Update: Click here
Career Tips for Freshers: Top 7 Hacks To Land Your Target Job: Click here
Feel Like Demotivated? Check Out our Motivation For You: Click here
List of Best Sites To Watch Free Movies Online in 2020: Click here
5 Proven Tips For How To Look Beautiful and Attractive: Click here
Home Workouts During The Lockdown For Fitness Freaks: Click here
Google Certification 100,000 Courses For Online Certificates: Click here